Ex-ante publicity for low-value framework contract (ELA/2021/NP/07): Negotiated procedure to conclude a low-value framework contract: Provision of office supplies and stationery to the European Labour Authority
- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline date
1. Purpose of contract
The European Labour Authority (ELA) is a union body established by Regulation (EU) 2019/1149. Its aim is to ensure that EU rules on labour mobility and social security coordination are enforced in a fair, simple and effective way and to make it easier for citizens and businesses to reap the benefits of the internal market.
ELA has recently moved to its permanent premises in Bratislava, Landererova 12, with a staff of expected 98 persons by the end of 2021, gradually expanding to a total number of 144 persons until 2024. In this context, ELA is planning to launch a procurement procedure to conclude a framework contract for the provision of office supplies and stationery for its staff on its premises in Bratislava.
ELA is looking for a contractor for the following tasks to be performed:
- Supply of an online catalogue containing a large range of office supply and stationery products for ELA;
- Reception, management and preparation of orders of office supply and stationery of ELA;
- Timely delivery and distribution of the ordered office supply and stationery for ELA on to its premises in Bratislava;
- Communication between ELA and the contractor within the scope of this framework contract, including the preparation and provision of statistics on the orders received from ELA.
The maximum amount for this contract is EUR 53.000.
3. Indicative time schedule and contact point
The indicative time schedule for launching the negotiated procedure is December 2021. Interested economic operators can express their interest to participate in this negotiated procedure until 19th November 2021 at 12:00 in writing to email@example.com. The indicative date to sign the contract is February 2022.
The estimated performance period of the resulting framework contract is maximum 48 months.
4. Protection of personal data
If processing a tender involves the recording and processing of personal data (such as name, address and CV), this data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 2018/1725. Unless indicated otherwise, any personal data will be processed solely for evaluation purposes under the negotiated procedure by the Executive Director of ELA. Details concerning the processing of personal data are available in the privacy statement. The tenderer's personal data may be registered in the Early Detection and Exclusion System (EDES) if the tenderer is in one of the situations mentioned in Article 136 of the Financial Regulation. For more information, see the privacy statement.