Framework Contract for Provision of Medical services (EMPL/2021/OP/0005)
- Publication date
- Opening date
- Deadline date
Through this call for tenders European Labour Authority and the Representation of the European Commission in Slovakia wish to conclude a framework contract that includes medical services in two (2) Lots:
Lot 1 will cover the provision of services of a Medical Centre as required for:
- annual medical tests in accordance with Annex 3 and 4;
- pre-employment tests in accordance with Annex 2.
Lot 2 will cover the provision of services of a Medical Advisor as required for:
- analysis of results of pre-employment test for future staff;
- analysis of results of annual medical tests for current staff;
- assistance to the contracting authority in the verification of staff absences due to sickness;
- other services in relation to preventive and occupational health care.
Deadline for receipt of tenders: 03/05/2021,12:00 Brussels time
All documents are available via https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=8143
Note: This call for tenders is launched and managed by the European Commission on behalf of ELA.
ELA is using eTendering platform for managing this call for tender, which consists of the publication of procurement documents and the management of questions and answers concerning the specifications and the procedure.
Please follow the relevant links to gain access to all procurement documents. The documents are visible and downloadable, but in order to use some options on the eTendering website, you will need to register and log in. It is the tenderer’s responsibility to check for updates and modifications to the tendering documentation during the tendering period on eTendering platform.