ELA TECH Conference 2022 - Digital solutions for labour mobility
The ELA TECH conference 2022 is a first step towards building ELA as a hub for technology and innovation, encouraging the use of existing digital tools and facilitating innovative solutions for fair and effective labour mobility across the EU. The conference takes stock of digital tools relevant for labour mobility (existing or being developed at EU level) and future developments on digitalisation. Selected innovative digital solutions submitted for ELA’s Call for papers will be also introduced during the conference.
Program and agenda
The conference will take place on the 4th of November 2022 from 9:30 to 16:00.
Introduction part: while setting the scene for the conference, the keynote speakers will look at state of play of existing digital tools and the future efforts to digitalise labour mobility.
- Keynote speaker:
- Mr Dragoş PÎSLARU, Chair of the Employment and Social Affairs Committee, European Parliament
Panel discussion: it provides the opportunity for an exchange of views between social partners, national authorities and the European Commission on which areas digital tools are needed and what type of digital tools are necessary to facilitate fair labour mobility.
- Mr Carsten STENDER, Head of Directorate-General for European and International Employment and Social Policy, Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Germany
- Mr Arne FRANKE, Director of European Affairs for the Confederation of German Employers’ Associations (BDA)
- Mr Tom DELEU, General Secretary, European Federation of Building and Woodworkers (EFBWW)
- Mr Raymond MAES, Adviser for digitalisation of social security coordination, DG EMPL, European Commission
Presentation of innovative digital solutions: the final part of the conference is devoted to innovative digital solutions. In June 2022 ELA published a Call for papers to facilitate the search for digital approaches to provide technological innovations supporting fair and effective labour mobility. The selected papers provide innovative technological solutions in various areas, including the posting of workers, tackling undeclared work or ensuring compliance with labour mobility rules.
The full agenda will be available in due time.
Deadline for registration: the event can be followed online or in presence at ELA's premises in Bratislava (SK). To follow the event (online or in presence) please register by the 4th of November 2022 (new deadline, for online attendance only).
ELA TECH conference 2022: Call for papers (deadline expired)
European Labour Authority
Location on map
Bratislava, Landererova 12 and Online