Annual Work Programmes
The annual work programme of ELA is part of the Single Programming Document (SPD) of the Agency. It covers the overall strategic and resource programming for the next three years. The SPD has to be adopted by the Management Board and submitted to the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Council by 31 January each year.
Annual Activity Reports
For each financial year, ELA prepares a Consolidated Annual Activity Report (CAAR). It provides information about the achievements related to the key objectives of and activities in the previous year, that were planned in the annual work programme. After the adoption of the CAAR by the Management Board, it is submitted to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Commission and the Court of Auditors by 1 July each year.
ELA legal documents
- Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
- Regulation (EU) 2019/1149 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 June 2019 establishing a European Labour Authority
- Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2001 regarding public access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents
- Regulation No 31 (EEC), 11 (EAEC), laying down the Staff Regulations of Officials and the Conditions of Employment of Other Servants of the European Economic Community and the European Atomic Energy Community
- Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data
- Regulation 2016/589 - European network of employment services (EURES), workers' access to mobility services and the further integration of labour markets
- Directive 2014/54/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on measures facilitating the exercise of rights conferred on workers in the context of freedom of movement for workers
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2019/715 of 18 December 2018 on the framework financial regulation for the bodies set up under the TFEU and Euratom Treaty and referred to in Article 70 of Regulation (EU, Euratom) 2018/1046 of the European Parliament and of the Council