Labour Mobility Officer
PositionTemporary agent AD6
The Authority is launching a vacancy notice with a view to establishing a reserve list of Temporary Agents for positions of Labour Mobility Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Sector and under the overall supervision of the Head of Unit, the Labour Mobility Officers will contribute towards ELA’s mandate and to the development of the operational tasks of the Authority, mainly:
- information and services;
- cooperation and information exchange with Member States and other stakeholders;
- capacity building;
- analyses and risk assessment;
- tackling undeclared work;
- concerted and joint inspections.